About Canadian Immigration

Information on how to Immigrate to Canada

Canada flag

The process of immigrating to Canada is broken down into two main categories:

Temporary Residence

Permanent Residence

If you want to immigrate to Canada you need to know where to apply, how to apply, and which documents you need to move through the process.

Selecting the right path is essential to your success. At Niren & Associates we can walk you through the process from start to finish, thanks to our decades of experience in immigration law.

We focus solely on Canadian and US immigration, meaning that we can give your case the attention it deserves.

Our Los Angeles based attorneys have experience representing clients just like you. Our successful track record of gaining granted Visas speaks for itself.

All of our Canadian lawyers are licensed and ready to assist you in winning your case.

Click Here to immediately contact our experienced Canadian immigration lawyers at our Los Angeles office today.

Immigrating to Canada can lead to a world of opportunities. For this reason, thousands of people immigrate to the country every month.

However, there are details you need to be aware of before applying for permanent residency. We can help you avoid the potential downfalls and stress that often times come along with the application process.


Now let’s examine the requirements and necessary steps needed for each individual category with you:

How to Become a Permanent Resident of Canada

Skilled Workers and Professionals: This category is for qualified individuals who are immigrating to Canada based on their own recognizance and credentials.

Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This category is for people wishing to enter Canada for business including Entrepreneurs, Investors and the Self-Employed.

Sponsoring Your Family: This category is for people who are already permanent residents of Canada and wish to have their family join them.

Canadian Experience Class: This category is for temporary workers and foreigners who have been in Canada for at least two years.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is for people who have no legal status to live in Canada but have established lives for themselves within Canada.

Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Learn how to apply for consideration to settle in Alberta by contacting us.


Temporary Residence in Canada

Visitor Visa: This Visa is for people wishing to visit Canada for a short period of time. This can include vacations, family visits, or for brief business trips.

Work Permit: This permit is for people seeking employment in Canada or have recently been offered a position in the country.

Study Permit: This permit is for foreign students wishing to study in Canada

Those who have been denied entrance to Canada because of a criminal record may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Contact us and we can find out if this is the right choice for you.


Our Los Angeles Immigration Office Can Get You Results

If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are multiple paths for doing so. We can help you with the application process from start to finish. It is important to know which immigration permit will suit you best. We offer a no-fee, no-obligation assessment of your situation.


Click Here for a no-obligation assessment of your case by one of our leading Canadian immigration attorneys