Canada Temporary Visas

Do You Need Assistance With a Temporary Residence Visa For Canada?

Temporary Residence in Canada is a Visa for those who are seeking to visit, work, or study. Since these people only want to be in the country for a short period of time, they are considered visitors.

For those who enter on a temporary basis for work purposes, a work permit is required. If you want to study in Canada, a study permit is required.

In today’s world, security is extremely important to all countries. This has turned the immigration process into a complex system. Applicants must know what they are up against, including how to apply and what documentation is required.

At Niren & Associates we have helped thousands of people like you successfully apply for temporary residence in Canada.

There are three main categories for Temporary Visa Status:

Study Permit

Visitor Visa

Work Permit


Our Los Angeles Immigration Team Can Increase Your Chances Of Approval

If you are interested in working, studying, or simply visiting Canada, you have to prove that you are only planning to stay for a temporary period of time. Typically, this means you should be able to show that you have ties to your home nation and are able to support yourself while visiting Canada.


Niren & Associates’ Los Angeles office can assist you with your Canadian Temporary Residence Application

Since we only practice immigration law, your entire team is devoted to your application to ensure that it has the best possible chance of being granted.

Our Los Angeles office has a long track record of success in handling Canadian Temporary Visa applications.


Click Here to get in contact with our Los Angeles immigration law office for Temporary Residence in Canada